VALA- Voice Acting League Association-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VALA- Voice Acting League Association-

Welcome to The Voice Acting League Association or VALA for short.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audtion Contest: Mega Man Legends II: Movie trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flynn The Admin Mage
Webmaster/CEO/Lv. 20
Webmaster/CEO/Lv. 20

Audtion Contest: Mega Man Legends II: Movie trailer Empty
PostSubject: Audtion Contest: Mega Man Legends II: Movie trailer   Audtion Contest: Mega Man Legends II: Movie trailer EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:10 pm

VALA's frist ever contest! Everyone is welcome to join!
What is it? this is an open casting call for VALA's frist ever Anime Movie production. part of our coming attraction series this is the trailer for Mega Man Legends 2 the movie. Those tha taudtion get free 28 EXP. those that get a part get 300 EXP(and get to Lv. 4). Were to Send your Audtions: in a .ZIP MP3 or .WAV format:
Send them to Valamage@ymail.com under the subject line: VALA Audtion
DEADLINE: Apirl 26th 2010

Name: Lan Volbeatt/ Mega Man
Role:
hight: 5'2"
weight: 125lbs
vocal type: Medium-high
Line 1: (shocked) " W-what do you mean you can help?"
Line 2: (happy) " Don't worry Roll,theres no way this planes going to explode on my watch!"
Bio: Not much is known about mega. Mega was found four years ago in frozen supended animation along with Data a small ape like creature that seems to know a lot about mega. Roll and her grand father Savore found him. Now two years later and after saving the world form Dr. W Mega/Lan is about to go on a journey he never expect...

Name: Rolline "Roll" Cassette
Role:
hight: 5'0"
weight: 110lbs
vocal type: medium-high
Line 1: (scared) "If we don't make it,were going to crash into that SHIP! and worst off the tanks going to explode!"
Line 2: "I'm Not going to fail you Mega! We can do it together!"
Bio: Roll is Mega's adopted 'Older' sister. Although She found him and data. Roll's a robitics genisis. its been four years since she found Mega/Lan.

Name: Anderson
Role:
hight: 6'2"
weight: 154lbs
vocal type: low
Line 1: (flirty) "All's fair in love and war, my fair Roll."
Line 2: (confused and scared) "W-WHATS GOING ON WITH THE SHIP!? It's A BRAND NEW SHIP!"
Bio: Anderson is a multi-billionare and good friends with the Cassette familey. He's been a father figure to roll and Lan/Mega ever since Roll's parents Disappear when Roll was a baby. Anderson and is "epicly amazing beard" as he calls it, find themselves with Roll and Lan's Grandad Savore on his new air ship the S.S. RYLED going to space.

Name: Grandpa/ Savore Cassette
Role:
height: 4'9"
weight: 125lbs
vocal type: medium
Line 1: (confused and scared) "What? looks like Gruff bone (Bon) is right. The end is nigh Anderson."
Line 2: (worried) "I just hope Roll and Lan are doing alright."
Bio: After a small actcident, that left him with a steel plate and green robotic eye some years poir to the frist movie and second. Roll's grand father and Lan/Mega's adoptive grandfather. He's very pround of his grand kids,and will do anything to help them (if it wasn't for his bad back, bad leg's, and well everything). We now find him, looking for his son and his wife on the S.S. RYLED...

Name: Tron Boune (Bon)
Role:
height: 5'6"
weight: 135lbs
vocal type: high
Line 1: (worried) "MegaMan, Please be careful."
Line 2: (Angery) "Listen Here Sister! Mega IS MY BOYFRIEND! YO ULEAVE HIM ALONE!"
Bio: A Genis and Sky Pirate of an aristocratic familey, and middle child. Tron is a wacky, if not crazy girl, who has a crush on Lan/Megaman. We find her with her brothers Gruff (Older) and Bon (younger) at the party of the S.S. RYLED were things are about to get under way...

Name: Gruff Boune (Bon)
Role:
height: 6'7"
weight: 256lbs
vocal type: low
Line 1: (confused) "What was that? Is the sky falling?!"
Line 2: (sad) " My Shows! I'M MISSING MY SHOWS FOR THIS?!"
Bio: The oldest and buffest member of the Boune familey sky Pirate. Gruff is what his name says, he's very gruff but beneath his tough extior he's a real senstive guy. We find him,with his two younger siblings attending a party held by Anderson and friends.

Name: Rhuna (Rue-Nah)
Role:
height: 5'9"
weight: 215lbs
vocal type: medium-high
Line 1: (rushed in the air)"Come on Ziru, we need to git rid of them!"
Line 2: (shocked) " NO!"
Bio: Posing as a news woman, who strangely looks like Roll's Mother, She and her pet beast Ziru Keese are hostle toward the folks of the S.S. RYLED.

AUDTIONS:
Back to top Go down
http://vala.geekaddict.net

Audtion Contest: Mega Man Legends II: Movie trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALA- Voice Acting League Association- :: Auditions and Openings :: Open Audtions-
Jump to: